50 elearning activities, templates and tutorials
From Matt Miller of Ditch That Textbook:
In this post, you'll find 50 elearning activities, templates and tutorials. They'll help you create elearning activities that lend themselves to powerful learning when students are away from school.
Some ideas to keep in mind as you roll out your elearning activities:
- Keep communication with students and parents at the forefront. Be ready for questions. Make your communication more thorough than you anticipate.
- Simplicity is key. Activities that are too complicated can be hard to follow through without the proper support.
- Make space for students' emotional needs, too. Their routine is disrupted. They don't get to see their teacher or their fellow students. Help them to make those connections while they're away.
- Don't be too hard on yourself. If you've never taught with elearning activities, it'll be a learning process. Do your best. Learn and improve.
- Lean on others for support. Use social media and colleagues in your school/district to brainstorm ideas.
Follow the link above to see the following resources:
Please sign in to leave a comment.