Currently, all announcements and direct message emails are delivered from the following domains:
Emails may end up in a junk or spam folder if not added as a so-called "Safe Sender".
Aeries Communication is powered by Signal Kit and they have created this guide to help you add the domains above to your safe sender list:
If you are still having issues, please submit a help request and we will get back to you shortly.
Here are some of the most common mail services (in alpha order) and directions to add the domains as safe senders:
How do you add a safe sender in Apple Mail?
- Open the email from the sender you would like to add to the safe list.
- Click on the sender's email address at the top of the email.
- A list of options will appear on a drop down.
- Click on “Add to Address Book”
- Your sender will be automatically added to your Apple Mail safe senders list.
- If this does not work, follow instructions on Apple.com here
How do I create a filter for the domain?
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Enter the SignalKit domain to whitelist in the Sender field.
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
- Open your Hotmail account. Key in your password, etc., as required.
- Click "Options". ...
- Click "Safe and blocked sender" under "Junk e-mail".
- Click "Safe senders"
- Enter "email address".
- Click "Add to list".
- Select Settings: Email | Junk e-mail (bottom left, just above Calendar).
- From the E-mail settings screen, select Junk E-mail Guard.
- Select Safe List. Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
- Select Add.
- Sign into Office 365.
- Choose Outlook.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
- Select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.
- To add an entry to Safe Senders and Recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook 2013?
- In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
- Click Junk > Junk Email Options.
- Select the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the Add address or domain box, enter the email address or the domain name you want to whitelist.
- Click OK and close the window.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook.com?
- Open the email.
- Click the three dots, and then click Add to Safe senders.
- Click OK.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist.
To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon in the right-side panel. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click "New Contact."
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.