Students can use their Google account to access Classlink from Chromebooks, personal computers, etc. And sometimes you might have more than one student using the same device. Students should sign out of their Classlink account before another student can use Classlink on the same computer/Chromebook. Here is how to make sure each student is accessing their correct Classlink account.
(Detailed instructions on how to Access Classlink from Home can be found here.)
On a Chromebook:
- Sign out of the Chromebook by pressing Control+Shift+QQ (press Q twice).
- Sign into the Chromebook using the student login and password.
This will give the new user access to his or her Classlink via their bookmarks, from the Classlink icon at the top of the LCUSD website or this Classlink link.
On a Windows or Mac computer:
- Make sure you have followed the steps in the Access Classlink from Home help document.
- Once a student has successfully launched Classlink and is finished using it (or another student wants to access their Classlink account), click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the Classlink window and choose Sign Out. This will sign the student out of Classlink, and also sign everyone out of their Google accounts.
- When the next student wants to access Classlink, Google will ask which account to use, and will prompt for the username and password.
- If anyone was previously signed into Google with their personal accounts, they may need to sign in again to access Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.