Sometimes, the number of apps in Classlink can be overwelming. Here's how you can keep them organised and reduce clutter.
1. Right click anywhere in classlink. Click the option labeled "New Folder."
2. Enter a name for your new folder, then click "Save."
3. Right click anwhere in classlink, then click "Edit Mode."
4. Drag each app you wish to organise to the folder. You can also change the order of the apps to your liking.
5. Click the X button in the upper right when you've finished making your changes.