Windows 10 has a very useful tool called Snipping tool to make a copy of snapshot of your screen. Follow the directions to take a screenshot.
- Press Win + X and select search to open search bar.
- Type snipping tool and select the desktop app.
- Select New from the menu, There are 4 options to choose:
- Free-form snip. Draw a free-form shape around an object.
- Rectangular snip. Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.
- Window snip. Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.
- Full-screen snip. Capture the entire screen.
- Choose an option according to your need.
- Drag the mouse to choose the area to capture.
- Captured image can be saved as JPEG,GIF,PNG or HTML file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.